- Alien Files (“A-Files”) at the National Archives at San Francisco
- Alien Files (A-Files) at the National Archives at Kansas City
- Case File Index for Early Immigrants to and from San Francisco and Hawaii
- Chinese American History Websites related to the history of Chinese in North America. Curated by John Jung
- Chinese American Inclusion/Exclusion New York Historical Society exhibition – will be in Portland, Oregon in January 28 to May 1, 2016, Oregon Historical Society, http://www.ohs.org
- Chinese Immigration and the Chinese in the U. S.
- Frederick Bee History Project by Anthony Oertel (Frederick A. Bee was a witness at habeas corpus cases for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, San Francisco, March 22, 1882-June 16, 1887)
- Index of women detained by Custom Officials Habeas Corpus Cases of the US District Court for the Northern District of California, San Francisco for the period from March, 1882 to March, 1892.
- Records of women detained by Custom Officials (Update by Anthony Oertel.)
- New York Chinese Exclusion Index – available on Ancestry.com
- No Place Project by Tim Greyhavens
- Portland Oregon-born Detainees
- Wing Luke Museum
Chinese American Eyes,
Famous, forgotten, well-known, and obscure visual artists of Chinese descent in the United States by Alex Jay
The Blue, the Gray and the Chinese
American Civil War Participants of Chinese Descent by Alex Jay
“6 Portlanders’ family stories of exclusion for being Chinese,” by Amy Wang, The Oregonian/ OregonLive , 26 February 2016.
Send me your suggestions for links to Chinese Exclusion Act case files resources.
Sweet Cakes, Long Journey: The Chinatowns of Portland, Oregon (Scott and Laurie Oki Series in Asian American Studies) Marie Rose Wong University of Washington Press, 2004